ABN memberships includes the exclusive use and access to the following services:
- Full access to Supplier Price File (Volume Buying Rates)
- Full access to the Product Selection Centre (PSC)
- Access to PSC Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Access to Floor Plans, Facades, Specifications and Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Industry Training and Updates
ABN must ensure the integrity of its establishment. There is an expectation from ABN that all its Members operate with a certain level of integrity and business ethic.
ABN has negotiated rates from our supplier partners that are normally exclusive to volume builders. In return, our supplier partners expect ABN to only offer memberships to professional builders who are committed to paying their accounts within agreed terms.
The following basic criteria applies for membership eligibility:
- Must be a Registered Builder
- Must have a clean credit history
- Builders must demonstrate that they are willing to run a professional business
Members will need to sign an agreement with ABN that is designed to protect all of ABN’s intellectual property as well as maintain the group’s integrity.
Member obligations include but are not limited to the following:
- Confidentiality of supplier rates
- Supplier invoices to be paid on time
- Members to purchase only from ABN supplier partners (exemptions only apply in certain circumstances)
- Casual Membership will cost $149.00 per month